It all began in 2005 when Habring² started to set a new standard for seconds indication: accurately jumping! In 2007 Habring² was the first watch manufacturer to launch a movement of most modern standard and actual production with dead beat seconds.
- Movement based on train gear ETA/Valjoux 7750
- Manually or automaticly wound (on demand)
- Indication of hours and minutes
- Inhouse-developed dead beat center seconds device
- (on request) classical big date at 3h (A09SD), power reserve indication (A09SG), second timezone (A09SU und A09SW), triple calendar (A09SK) or tourbillon (A09ST) - for further details please check or flyer: "The made-to-measure-watch by Habring²"
- Triovis regulation system
- Escapement parts in chronometer quality
- Shockprotected according DIN and NIHS
- 20 (A09MS) or 24 (A09S) jewels
- Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 48 hours
- 70 (A09MS) or 81 (A09S) maintenance relevant parts