Rebirth oft the Time Only - with manufactory movement!
Autumn 2009 – what a memorable time for world’s probably smallest watch manufacturer: Exactly 5 years after the presentation of their very first model Habring² celebrates it’s successor: The name is program – Time Only – hours, minutes, seconds – nothing else!
- Exclusive manufactory movement based on the ETA-"Valgranges" train gear, bridges from in-house production
- diameter 30mm, movement height 6,6mm (A09) or 4,6mm (A09M)
- Indication of hours, minutes and small seconds at 9h
- manually wound (A09M) or in-house developed bidirectionary automatic winding system (A09)
- Triovis regulation system
- Escapement parts in chronometer quality
- Shockprotected according DIN and NIHS
- 24 jewels (A09) or 17 jewels (A09M)
- Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 48 hours
- 64 (A09) or 57 (A09M) maintenance relevant parts