Crown Operation System - COS
The Crown Operation System, Short COS stands for Habring²'s exclusive patented world novelty. It is a Chronograph which is operable completely without pushers, buttons or other operating devices
In order to activate the classic stop-function the well known and well tried crown is sufficient - the crown only needs to be turned around against easily felt resistances.
The advantages are obvious:
- less drill-holes in the housing minimise the risk of ingress of water;
- no more possible damages of the usually very exposed pushers;
- no unintentionally starting or stopping by simple movements of the wrist;
- no more hard-steering or even completely frozen pushers due to staining;
- just a Chronograph with the reliability of a simple three-hand watch.
The „COS" is based on the newly implemented calibre A08 which again is based on the wheelwork of the ETA-family 7750/7760 which heavily needs to be adapted in order to implement the COS. Additionally the already well known Habring² improvements are implemented: the Triovis fine regulation, Echappement and balance wheel in chronometer quality as well as appropriate decor.
The Chrono COS is available in titanium only with ruthenium-coloured dial. What remained is the classic and timeless design of the predecessor which is meanwhile out of stock.